REDFLEX Bus Lane® - Bus Lane Camera Photo Enforcement
Helping to Keep Bus Lanes Free of Cars and Trucks to Keep Bus Commuting Fast and Reliable
Millions of commuters, students, parents, and the elderly rely on bus transportation every day to get to where they need to be. Buses help to reduce traffic congestion and air pollution because they are a more efficient way of moving people from one point to another.
However, cars and trucks travelling and parking in bus lanes can reduce the efficiency of buses and create more congestion.
REDFLEX Bus Lane® uses leading edge bus lane camera photo enforcement to deter illegal driving and parking in bus lanes.
The REDFLEX Bus Lane Advantage
- No upfront costs
- Potential to generate surplus funds
- Turnkey, ready-to-use solution
- Non-intrusive installation, no need for road construction
- Legally defensible
- 24/7 customer support
- 100% compliant with all local, county, state and federal laws
- Leading edge image recording and data capture technology
- Dynamic back office providing violation verification, support and maintenance
Learn about our bus lane camera and photo enforcement solutions. Contact Redflex Traffic Systems online or call (866) 703-8097 today.
The first city to install concurrent-flow bus priority lanes was Nashville, TN in 1956.
Mineta Transportation Institute, Shared-Use Bus Priority Lanes on City Streets: Case Studies in Design and Management, April 2012