REDFLEX Grid Free® - "Block the Box" Photo Traffic Enforcement
Increase Traffic Flow by Deterring Grid Lock with the Most Experienced Photo Traffic Enforcement Provider
Grid lock is frustrating for your citizen drivers but also a safety issue when your emergency response people cannot get through traffic to respond to a critical situation. Grid lock can be dangerous for pedestrians crossing the street and for cyclists. Plus, the idling cars stuck in the gridlock increase carbon dioxide emissions.
Blocking an intersection is rarely an uncontrollable situation. Drivers choose to block an intersection in order to be on the other side of a red light.
With REDFLEX Grid Free®, you now have a tool to deter this type of driving behavior. Redflex has over 25 years of experience in working with communities to encourage proper driving behavior that improves safety and traffic flow with photo traffic enforcement solutions.
The REDFLEX Grid Free® Advantage
- Non-intrusive radar technology eliminates need for disruptive construction
- Easily add on feature to REDFLEXred®
- Leading-edge image recording and data capture technology
- Turnkey, ready-to-use solution
- No upfront costs
- Potential to generate surplus funds
- 100% compliant with all local, county, state and federal laws
- 24/7 customer support
- Dynamic back office providing violation verification and remote maintenance
Learn about our photo traffic enforcement solutions that help deter grid lock. Contact Redflex Traffic Systems online or call (866) 703-8097 today.
In 2013, Los Angeles synchronized every one of its 4,500 traffic signals across 469 square miles in an effort to reduce grid lock.