REDFLEX Pedestrian Guardian® - Crosswalk Camera Photo Enforcement
Protect Pedestrians with the preeminent, non-intrusive crosswalk camera system specifically designed to improve pedestrian safety
Impatient drivers constantly risk the safety and security of pedestrians. They dart through crosswalks – often inches from innocent passersby – as they try to shave 20 seconds off their commute or beat a traffic light. Those few seconds can have devastating repercussions when an unsuspecting pedestrian is struck.
Redflex Traffic Systems®, Inc., a North American leader in photo enforcement, is the first provider to offer a solution combating this dangerous driving behavior. REDFLEX Pedestrian Guardian® a fully automated crosswalk photo enforcement solution for monitoring and deterring drivers from entering a crosswalk while people are present.
The REDFLEX Pedestrian Guardian® Advantage
- No upfront costs
- Potential to generate surplus funds
- Turnkey, ready-to-use solution
- Non-intrusive installation, no need for road construction
- Legally defensible
- 24/7 customer support
- 100% compliant with all local, county, state and federal laws
- Leading edge image recording and data capture technology
- Dynamic back office providing violation verification, support and maintenance
Learn about our crosswalk camera and photo enforcement solutions. Contact Redflex Traffic Systems online or call (866) 703-8097 today.
On average, a pedestrian is killed every two hours and injured every eight minutes in U.S. traffic crashes.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 2010 Traffic Safety Facts, released in August 2012