REDFLEXred® - Red Light Camera Photo Enforcement
Make Your Intersections Safer with the Most Experienced Red Light Camera Photo Enforcement Provider
Red light running is far from a victimless crime or petty risk. It's frequently the root of right angle or "t-bone" crashes – the most deadly type of collision on our streets. All too often, the innocent passengers and pedestrians are the ones who suffer.
You can curb this dangerous driving behavior, protect your citizens and help prevent crashes with REDFLEXred, a red light camera photo enforcement solution proven effective at reducing red light running incidents over time.
The REDFLEXred Advantage
- Non-intrusive radar technology eliminates need for disruptive construction
- Ability to monitor straight, left and right-turn lanes
- Customizable right-turn zone configuration
- Leading-edge image recording and data capture technology
- Turnkey, ready-to-use solution
- No upfront costs
- Potential to generate surplus funds
- 100% compliant with all local, county, state and federal laws
- 24/7 customer support
- Dynamic back office providing violation verification and remote maintenance
When the radar (1) detects a vehicle running a red light, the camera system (2) is activated to record the violation which includes a close-up image of the license plate.
Learn about our red light camera and photo enforcement solutions. Contact Redflex Traffic Systems online or call (866) 703-8097 today.
A 2011 study found a 24% reduction in fatalities across 14 U.S. cities with red light camera programs operating from 2004 to 2008. Had similar programs been operating in all large cities during that period, 815 deaths could have been prevented.
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety